A LITTLE ABOUT US
Construction with integrity and quality with the customer in mind.
Hummel Construction’s mission is to construct the best, utilizing advanced construction knowledge, commitment to the finest craftmanship, impeccable quality and developing lasting relationships.
Hummel Construction has a reputation for commitment to excellence. Our vast work history ranges from Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Multi Family construction. Our team’s diverse skill set enables us to suite a client needs and future growth.
We build because of you, it’s about passion and hard work for Hummel Construction. Lasting relationships are our highest core value, crafted through years of experience and our dedication to integrity, transparency and open communication. We look forward to building with you.
James Hummel is a second-generation owner of Hummel Construction with a diverse work history in all disciplines of construction.
Throughout his work history James has always strived to be a leader in providing value added construction services to his customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the construction process.
James carries that same pledge here with Hummel Construction which is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by the construction team.
With the support of his wife Sherry Hummel and family, James is committed to impeccable quality, budget and schedule integrity and lasting relationships.
Hummel Construction is growing and looking to fill the following position:
Foreman’s will assist with the coordination and management of on-site activities, as well work with the Owner to deliver successful projects to our clients, on time and on budget with a high level of safety and quality. Foreman’s duties include but are not limited to…
- Can successfully read and interpret Architectural and Structural drawings.
- Self-perform tasks such as selective demolition, foundations, framing, siding and finish carpentry.
- Manage the overall project and schedules, including assisting the Owner in creating the master schedule and updating on a weekly basis.
- Manage subcontractors for all work performed on-site and maintain schedule integrity.
- Management and supervision of work crews on-site including self-perform tasks.
- Ensure all required materials, equipment, and inspections occur to support the project schedule and efficiencies.
- Responsible for site safety. Ensure the jobsite is safe as well as manage compliance with established company safety policies.
- Support the Owner to maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers alike.
- Provide feedback on processes and procedures, as the company truly believes in continuous development and employee involvement.
MINIMUM WORK HISTORY:
- 1+ years of proven leadership or advanced crew lead role.
- 5+ years of construction experience.
- Basic hand tools and advanced carpentry skills.
- Basic computer skills with experience in MS Office & MS Project preferred.
- Current Washington driver’s license and insurable driving record.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- A positive work environment with a growing business and advancement opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid holidays, paid time off, and other great benefits after first year of employment.
This is an immediate opening. For consideration, please email your work history, including your salary expectations and availability to start work to James@hummelconstructionllc.com